Friday, April 1, 2011

Dreaming

Sometimes I'm reminded of the things I use to have time to do.  You know, the things I enjoyed.  And, sometimes I find myself thinking about the things I hope to do someday.  I just hope that when the day comes and I have the time I will also have the motivation and the energy.  Along with that, I like to remind myself of the little things that make me who I am, which sometimes seem to get drowned out by the laundry and the dishes and the diapers and the meals and playtime and naptime and timeout time.
But here is what I want to remember most right now.  THIS is one of my dreams.  I couldn't wait to be a mom, a wife, a homemaker.  This is a part of who I am and my personality is reflected in even the small things every day.  Who I am is not being lost or forgotten it is being grown and reshaped to encompass a dream come true...besides how many of those do we really get?

No comments:

Post a Comment